Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Tempted By the Fruit of Her Royal Sweetness"


Most often I’m the sexual aggressor in this relationship. I prefer it that way. But SugarAnne “offered up” a “bribe” of sorts this morning. It was subtle and I admit I love the fact that she would offer me sex; that she would attempt this bribe, however unintentional and/or subtle, to get out of a punishment.

Although I had not yet addressed the issue, we both knew that she became a victim of “chat distract” yesterday. We both knew that if she hadn’t been on that darn computer (that “craptop” as I think of it sometimes), she would not have left an assigned task in a half finished state – a definite indication of distraction.

It could be that she thought that sex would soften me up somehow; make me nice about the whole thing. Or even cause me to forget. Perhaps it was an attempt to diminish my courage; thwart my ability to execute my disciplinarian responsibilities; leave me drained of motivation and resolve to strongly encourage the necessary corrections. Or, maybe she just feels like having sex when she’s in trouble. I don’t know. I’m not even sure that her “bribe” was conscious scheme.

I admit that I love the fact that she would offer me sex. I love that she would attempt this bribery – if indeed that’s what it was. I don’t fault her for it. I love her for it. After all, “she’s the one who’s gonna get spanked. So one would expect her to use (and she has every right to use) every tool of manipulation at her disposal” (I thank Sara for that eye-opening nugget).

Her attempt lets me know that she knows that her sweet plum has value to me. I was tempted, I confess. “Clyde” (her monthly) had been hanging around. And it’d been more than a few days since a brother had had his needs met. But my passing on this "opportunity" also lets her know that SHE – her total being – has much more value to me than a mere subset: her pussy (I say it that way because for all practical purposes, in my mind, that’s exactly what was being offered – her pussy. Oh, yeah, and I also love word). Was I interested? Does pacman like to chew up on those little blue dudes? Hell yes I was interested! But I’m more interested in the whole Sugar – not just in dipping my cane. If I had given in and not punished her I could possibly lose her respect.  If I had given in and punished her anyway, she might carry resentment.

In the moment of the offer I was convinced that there would be a certain amount of security for her in my passing on it. Not only security that I am self-controlled when I’m out and about in a world that offers sex, in one form or fashion, at every turn. But also secure that she won’t be able to control the situation with the fruit of Her Royal Sweetness (as delicious as it is!) My response, I think, let her know that I am still in control of me AND this situation; that the walls of the city can not be so easily broken down; that I am still in charge; and that I am the HoH she needs. The stark reality is - the stark reality HAS to be: she doesn’t want me to be that weak. She really doesn’t want me to be a pussy for pussy.

Listen, there’s a greater pleasure that is beyond the immediacy of sex, even with the one you love. The greater pleasure is to make a deposit in her growth – and our growth together. That’s what “this thing we do” is all about for us: growth as individuals and the growth of our relationship.

25 comments:

  1. LOL, so, I assume you told her, oh, boy yes, you most certainly DO accept her offer of sex, but first there is something that needs to be dealt with.... and deliver the spanking before getting down to it, right???? Hahahaha! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have most definitely tried to use the offer of sex as a bribe, it doesn't work. Brandon's answer is always, "I'll get that anyway."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for resisting temptation and doing what needed to be done! I'm not a man (at least not last time I checked...), but I imagine sex can be quite the temptation, and it takes a very "in control" guy to turn it down in favor of making "a deposit in her growth," as you put it. SugarAnne is blessed indeed. :)

    -RW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisychain:
    You’re so funny! Thanks for your comment.
    We actually have a rule of “no extracurricular activities right after punishment”. I believe it helps to keep the punishments pure and the motivation clear. Besides, even though I think it would be great (as I am raring to go then), SugarAnne, being my opposite, is in no mood whatsoever, at all afterward.

    Alice:
    You’ve actually done that?! Like I’m sooooooo surprised. After all, what’s the sense in having artillery like that if you’re not gonna shoot the bullet?

    Brandon is such a realist. I never thought of the “I’ll get that anyway” angle. But I’m sure it’s deep in there somewhere. Perhaps that’s part of why I was able to pass on the offer.
    Thanks Alice, nice to see you.

    RW:
    Thanks for the compliment. I tell ya, it was a feat of heroic proportions and biblical consequences. But the reward is definitely worth all the effort. There is nothing I like more than seeing Sugar and me stay on the track that is most beneficial for our relationship. Always nice to have you visit RW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we all try that at least once. Gee here's a shock, I have, and it worked, once.
    Now it just gets me spanked harder.

    I think perhaps SugarAnne is reading a few too many blogs written by brats and getting some wayward advice. Or perhaps it's just her way of trying anything to get out of a dreaded punishment.

    Good for you for holding your own and not giving in and I know how hard that is. I honestly believe that giving in would have taken that respect level down a notch.

    You did what you had to do and for all the right reasons. Good for you!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well as I have said before, you can't blame a girl for trying. And there you go getting all mature and responsible on us...sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet:
    I'm truly delighted that she would offer. The spanking isn't any harder because of it. Not yet anyway.

    I trust that Sugar is only interested in finding our way. Reading brat blogs? Taking wayward advice from brats? Nah...say it ain't so. May it never be!

    Thanks for the compliment. "Stupid is as stupid does". I only hope I'm doing the opposite.

    Thanks good friend.

    Sara:
    Nope...can't blame a girl...
    I'm sure the mature and responsible thing will lapse soon enough. But I'm trying. Thanks Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A girls gotta try what a girls gotta try (I know not the right phrase:)) Think we've all tried that one and one I've never managed to get away with.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has to be the huge downside to the new way of doing things for us - when he can demand/suggest/ask for it (call it what you will) whenever he wants - my offering loses a litte umph - leaves a lot more power with him - oh well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heehee, BabyMan, we have that same rule for punishment spankings.... ;)
    Ahem...but, right after, doesn't happen... because my beloved often "allows" me to sit on a hard wooden chair (with my feet up) for a while after (he's sweet like that)to reflect on what I did to deserve punishment, and after THAT he often thoughtfully massages my poor bottom ... (SOOOOO kind...) and by the time he has finished, some considerable time has elapsed from the actual spanking, and I can jump him... I mean, we can progress to other ways of showing each other how much in love we are.... xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and by the way, tell Sugar a great O takes away the pain of the spanking... I mean, WHAT spanking?????????? That might change her mind.... LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ronnie:
    I would expect nothing less from an intelligent, vibrant woman like SugarAnne, who is also trying to avoid a spanking. And nothing less than it being sidestepped by your loving husband. Perhaps a certain yoga position may have helped you succeed?

    Greengirl:
    I understand. Even though I rarely get turned down, an offering still has some “umph” to it. But yes, she does have to worry about being turned down more than I do.

    Daisychain:
    That’s a good rule. I’m glad you guys have it. The massages do kill a bit of time – but not quite enough for Sugar after a punishment. And, btw, I think it’s quite generous (and tender I might sarcastically add) of your “beloved husband” to “allow” you to sit on a wooden chair after a spanking. That husband is a guru! ;)

    On your followup comment:
    I let your words speak for themselves:
    From your mouth to your keyboard, to your screen, into the world wide web, to my screen, to my mouth, to God’s ears, to Sugar’s heart, to our bedr- …uh shoot…the rule! That’s a good rule.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi BabyMan, I personally have never tried it simply because I know it would NOT work. Good for you, my friend Sugar is one fortunate woman.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Galway girl!
    You must be the only living spanko to never have tried it.

    It was so subtle I'm actually beginning to wonder if I have fallen victim to it before and did not know it!

    Thanks, but I'm the one who's fortunate.

    Great to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have not tried it myself either and I have a feeling if I did I would meet a worse fate. I understand the spanking if she did not complete the task she was given but how am I going to coach her to give you "the best bj" you have ever had? And what if the task given was too overwhelming? And what if she was searching the net to learn how to give you "the best bj" you have ever had. Ok, maybe I am grasping at straws here but I miss chatting with my friend. Sooo, when is she un-grounded

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Penny! Penny! Penny! (to the tune of Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!),

    Now you know that every good coach knows that school work comes before sports! Sounds like you pulled the short straw on this one.

    She is officially ungrounded. She's just being a good girl at the moment. My guess is she'll be mainlining chat intravenously before too long.

    Thanks for stopping by Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BabyMan,
    SugarAnne's downfall was not waking you to distract you BEFORE you searched for the clothes!!! WEG.

    Seriously, I appeciated you post. The point you made of demonstrating your self control gives her security and leaves her feeling cherished. I know SugarAnne well enough to know she has complete faith and trust in you, but the consistency you give her and assuring her you see straight through her, gives her the confidence that you are The King on the throne and can rule your kingdom well. That security makes us love our men so much more, and it is evident in your relationship. Thanks for sharing that.

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kady:
    Rare is the day that SugarAnne would wake me. I don’t take too much sleep. And I’m just up way too early for her.

    Your remarks are quite a compliment. I’m trying to grow and learn a little bit each day. This situation may have caused a growth spurt of sorts. I appreciate your comment. Thanks Kady.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ya I agree with Penny,BabyMan,, never keep her "boyfriend" for too long,, we would miss her too much. : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. A girl's gotta try.I loved your reasons for not taking the bribe,really sweet!*smile*

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ummm, BabyMan????
    I am surprised at your lack of imagination, frankly. There is a whole LOAD of exercise you could have undertaken with Sugar that required NO sports clothing (actually, to be precise, required NO clothing, period....) so, as your sports stuff was wet, you shoulda done some naked pressups etc with HER!!!! ;) Burns calories, keeps you fit, increases the heart rate....need I go on? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Galway girl:
    It stands to reason that you accomplices would be in agreement. But is IS nice to know that she is missed when she's away. She misses y'all too. Makes for an effective punishment doesn't it?

    Misty:
    Thank you. It wasn't a gamble for me to believe the same thing. But "sweet" is HER middle name. ;) Opinions like that are always welcome here.

    Daisy:
    You're right I wasn't creative at all. I think you could've (as I could've) "gone on" to arm swing; paddle slap; banga gong; or any other spanking allusion. None of which actually requires clothing, all of which burns calories, keeps me fit and definitely increases the heart rate. What was I thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh, well, there's always next time... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I must admit...I have tried that before also. It does not work for me, but it's always worth the try!!!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Tammy! Welcome to the blog!

    You mean it didn't work for you? Awww. I agree, it IS worth a try.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff