Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Just Sittin' Here Thinking"

An overwhelming sense of need has washed over me. It is my need that's demanding satisfaction today.

Today I will go home and I will spank my wife.
Not because she’s done anything wrong.
She hasn’t (that I know of).
Not because she's aksed for it. She didn't.
No signals, no clues, no non-verbal inferences.

Not because she needs it. She may very well not.

But I will “lay hands” on my wife today.
Not as a “holy” man would. Although I am a lover of her soul 
(And they’ll be healing nonetheless).
But as a hungry man would. As a lover of her body.

I will “handle” her. Not roughly mind you. But in a strong, sturdy way.
I will guide her. Steer her. Control her even.
I will command the whens, the wheres and the hows.
I will move her into position. And she, she will respond.

“Pull your panties down girl.” Her reluctance will be willing.
“Bend over woman. Hands on the sofa.” Her willingness, reluctant.
“Present your behind to me.” Embarrassed. Yet so turned on.
“Legs open. Pigeon toe. Now tippy-toe. Hmm...Good girl." 
Thin threads of fear, braided through strands of excitement, roped in anticipation.

I’ll absorb her curves from every angle. And appreciate the beauty of my wife.
I’ll approach my mission with the “Hmms…” of a doctor on the cusp of surgery.
The “air” of her excitement will swell my "man-ness".
The sight of the utterly private will too.
I’ll place my hand firmly on the small of her back.
I will inhale deeply her wafting “woman-ness”.
And her ass I will spank.

And I will spank. Lightly at first.
And I will spank. With loving intensity.
And I will spank. Until her arousal glistens.
And I will spank. Until my “Hmms...” turns to “Ahhhhs…”
And I will spank. Until her “Ows!” turn to “Ooohs!” turn to satisfied “Mmmms”.
And then at the height of our percolating lust
I, like a good man, will take her like an animal.
And she, like an animal, will surrender like a good woman.
There will be an explosion. Exhaustion. Relaxation.

I know full well what it’s like to spank for HER needs:
To exterminate and eradicate demons.
I know full well what it’s like to spank for OUR needs:
To drive away lingering resentment and guilt.

But today there are no demons. Today I ain’t mad. And today she's not guilty.
Thanks to “this thing we do” there’s just not enough of that to go around anymore.
Now there’s just this pressing need. This need to “hit rock bottom”.

It is my need that demands satisfaction today.
An overwhelming sense of need has washed over me.

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

    How much did mouse LOVE this???? A whole bunch!

    Is it topping from the bottom if your blog is left open on the computer for Omega to see? LOL

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much this makes me miss my hubby? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babyman, I really like the way you think!

    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it is topping from the bottom to leave this for W, then I'm gonna do it!
    I WANT THIS for my marriage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mouse:
    You warm my heart. Thank you. I'm not sure about leaving it open. But it would be topping if you made it your screensaver! Thanks for stopping over.

    Jess:
    Aww...I can imagine that "remote control" has it's shortcomings (it certainly does over here - haha). I hope it at least brought you happy thoughts about him - and perhaps a smile.

    PK:
    No reason to spank, yet a need to spank. That's quite a realization for me. I seem to be on the right track. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly:
    If topping on this is wrong I don't wanna be right? Is that what I'm hearing? Hm. Thinking out loud again? I understand.

    Thanks for the encouraging commment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi BabyMan,

    Oh, yes. Fulfilling that need really appeals to me.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me smile. :) Alot.

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh BabyMan I so love this post. A man should always be able to satisfy his needs as well as hers. Im sure she must love the fact that you just wanted to spank her, needed to spank her. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WONDERFUL post.... you GO, BabyMan....
    and know how greeneyed I am that Davey can't do the same for me, cos this is HIS kinda post.... but, with prayer, our day will come.... xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Today I will go home and spank my wife" because I want to, need to and to fulfill that need is special.

    Lovely post BabyMan.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, so good to hear it from the other side. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonnie:
    That it has appeal for so many actually takes the edge off of some of the selfishness that accompanies it. Thanks for the comment.

    Alice:
    Smiling back :) Thanks.

    Galwaygiirl:
    She loved the fact more than I thought she would. What was even sweeter, methinks, is the fact that I held off because she seemed to be coming down with something. It would’ve been no fun at all under those circumstances. Thank you for commenting.

    Daisy:
    I’m looking forward to your day and all the great stories that will come out of it. Patience has it virtuous rewards. So you hang in there.

    ronnie:
    There’s something special about this kind of selfishness. It’s mutually rewarding and satisfying. Thanks for the encouragement.

    greengirl:
    Glad I could be of service. And thank you too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an absolutely heart warming read, and what it shows right along with your need, is how most of the time it is her need or a joint need being addressed. Your sense of love and caring is obvious even in the midst of addressing your own need.

    Thanks for sharing it.

    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emilie:
    Thanks for such a warm comment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dislike being spanked

    I tried to like it -- but I'm a big baby about it

    and you made me crave a spanking

    fine writing BabyMan -- fine indeed

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  17. sfp:
    I hope your craving has been fulfilled. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Could this be any more interesting, any more erotic? I don't think so. Sugaranne and you are both incredibly lucky people to have found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks JD! I'm not going to disagree with you. I'm glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah yes, I know all about that overwhelming sense of need!
    Though for a different reason of course, nothing so nice as you spanking sugar anne LOL

    and I wanted to thank you for all your support these past months.
    my exam is finally over!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it when my man feels this way both needs are met happily from both ends.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hisprincess:
    It's not a bad feeling. I think she loves it too. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff