Monday, June 21, 2010

"Chit Chat Chew the Fat"


A very slightly modified pasted transcript of a WindowsLive chat with SugarAnne Monday afternoon. My explanations, comments and thoughts appear between the brackets [ ].

BabyMan says:
What are you doing right now?
[I’m initiating contact with SugarAnne, although she’s been “available” and at her keyboard for nearly 40 minutes]


Sugar says:
 I/m working on my post.
why?

BabyMan says:
 i'm curious.

Sugar says:
Whatare YOU doing right now?

BabyMan says:
 looking at the clock.
[It's 2:06. As a result of this missing person incident SugarAnne is tasked to contact me between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m each day until the end of the June]

Sugar says:
poor baby.
How's your day going?

BabyMan says:
do you know what time it is?


Sugar says:
oh no!
Oh NO!
ok... i let the time get away from me.
 I just got back from the gym and had lunch.

BabyMan says:
you will learn your lesson sooner or later.

Sugar says:
Wait!!! wait, didn't we talk after 11?
[To her credit we did talk and have other chat contact this morning]

BabyMan says:
no.

Sugar says:
oh, come on!

BabyMan says:
and...
you said to me...
"i'll talk with you between 11 and 2". [her last words to me this morning]

Sugar says:
 I know...
But i really thought I had more time.

BabyMan says:
now you know you didn't.

Sugar says:
 I don't know how this happened!
 I'm really sorry!

BabyMan says:
it's okay.
Sugar says:
it's ok?

BabyMan says:
we will resolve it.

Sugar says:
no!
I want amnesty!

BabyMan says:
are you chatting with [online friends]?

Sugar says:
no.

BabyMan says:
have you?

Sugar says:
a little.
But they weren't available.
They had meetings.
I was cooking my lunch.

BabyMan says:
since you came back from the gym?

Sugar says:
uh huh.
FUCK! [nice. the pastor's wife y'all]
c'mon!
I started working on my post.
I'm sorry!
I'm Sorrreeeee!

BabyMan says:
it's okay...we'll work it out.
where are you with the laundry?

Sugar says:
It's almost done. I have to scrounge up 5 qurters for the dryer.

BabyMan says:
check my dresser.

Sugar says:
I used those for the washer already.

BabyMan says:
i should be home around 6ish...

Sugar says:
Ok.

BabyMan says:
find your shortest skirt....
do not put any panties on....

Sugar says:
my shortest?

BabyMan says:
shortest.

Sugar says:
ok. I know just the one.
Are you going to spank me?

BabyMan says:
yes...you will be spanked well.

Sugar says:
I was afraid you were going to say that.

BabyMan says:
and put those [censored (item of my desire)] where you were instructed to put them.
fold them properly.

Sugar says:
yes Sir.
Do you want eggs, avocado, and bacon in your salad?

BabyMan says:
yes...that will be fine.

Sugar says:
ok.

BabyMan says:
put the Heatstroke [the hated, dreaded and feared body brush] in the den...with the oil.
and the "wad" [short for Weapon of Ass Destruction (the paddle)].

Sugar says:
Come on! It's just a few minutes [strokes are determined by how many minutes she's late in contacting] 

BabyMan says:
thanks to me.

Sugar says:
 I spoke to you at 2:06.

BabyMan says:
 I spoke to you.

Sugar says:
oh... oh yeah.

BabyMan says:
You were "baby smurfin'" [A term I use for zoning out to the point of needing rescue. Usually followed by whistling part of the Smurfs cartoon theme]

Sugar says:
 I'm so sorry.
 I didn't think I'd make that mistake after the last time. [She got her bagel toasted big time last week for this very thing.]

BabyMan says:
perhaps you won't next time.
get back to your post.

Sugar says:
Please don't use the heatstroke on me.
BabyMan says:
 i will not (ab)use the heatstroke on you.

Sugar says:
 Is that the best I'm going to get?

BabyMan says:
 i assure you...
you will get my best.



[End of chitchatchewthefat with SugarAnne]

22 comments:

  1. I've always been amused by how we (you too apparently) go back and forth between spanking and mundane life...implement and salad discussion...as if it was just a part of everyday life. TTWD. It is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara:

    I did not realize how amusing our exchange was while it was happening. Sugar had saved it for her own blogger fodder but decided not to use it.

    It is. "this thing we do"!

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BabyMan - Thanks for sharing. I'm with Sara, it always amazes me how easily we go back and forth between TTWD topics and "normal" life topics (you know, the boring stuff...). It really does become just another part of married life after awhile.

    Thanks again for sharing. I know how hard it can be to keep track of time, so hopefully it gets easier for SugarAnne after all this!

    -RW

    ReplyDelete
  4. RW: We'll see. We will see.

    Thanks for looking in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was amusing... you seem to have a sense of humor about the situation. It was nice of you to make contact at 2:06 instead of 2:30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ally:
    When there is a resentment eradicating solution the problems really can be amusing. But nice is probably the bane of my TTWD existence. I'm sure that's part of our problem. It comes from being, in part, a reluctanct participant. Somehow, I really don't want to do (spank her) what I really enjoy doing (spanking her).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am guessing the punishment was not amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes NDT, it was bifurcatiously dichotomous. Not amusing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way you take care of things right away. SugarAnne might not agree,but My Sir often waits and then things build up and get worse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scunge...Welcome!
    I took the pressure off myself by making contact right away. But I was not able to get to the "business" for another 4 hours. A slow cook is beneficial. It builds anticipation.
    Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Four hours is actually pretty good. Oh and thanks for the welcome. Sometimes Sir just can't "Do what NEEDS to be done" for DAYS and we live together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think you should persist BabyMan, just give her time she'll get it right soon...
    meanwhile don't let her get okay with the punishment, then she'll end up doin it more frequently.. also i think if she goes one week without forgetting, then i think she deserves something special!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Alujna!
    Sugar isn't prone to bratting out. Punishment brings no reward of intimacies - just a spanking.

    Something special huh? Perhaps a wooden paddle? I might name it "Ephiphany". Good idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. No, BabyMan, I don't think that's what Alujna meant.
    Think in terms of... Ipad.
    Sugaranne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I paddle...

    Got it.

    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BabyMan- In reference to "Somehow, I really don't want to do (spank her) what I really enjoy doing (spanking her)." I get what you are saying, the purpose makes a world of difference for both participants.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ally:
    Absolutely. The purpose has to be sound, the infraction has to be real (unless it's just playful slap and tickle - which has its own purpose), and my integrity has to bleed through the situation like a red shirt in white laundry. Only then does what I don't want to do, become what I really want to do. Thanks Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yup SugarAnne that's what i meant.. but ipad?? too optimistic don't ya think?? LOL
    BabyMan - now don't be mean... no Paddle ! :) for reward he he he

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love reading your blog BabyMan, you seem to have a great sense of humour and I really enjoy talking to your wife. Hope she wasnt chatting with me when she was late getting in touch with you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome galwaygiirl!Perhaps you WERE a contributor to her infraction. But that's okay. I've pretty much gotten to the bottom of it all (heehee). Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have just started reading you and your wife's blogs and I love being able to go back and forth between the two to see the full story.

    (ab)use.
    I'll never forget that one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Zoe. That's been a fun feature of our blogs and fuel lots of quality communication between the tow of us. I'm glad you're reading and even gladder you commented.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff