Friday, November 5, 2010

"Candy Rapping"

I’m a panties man. Bikini. She knows this. "Reg-a-layshun panniz" I call 'em. So when she bent over in boy shorts I knew there’d be trouble. She looked too damned good!

“Today you’re gonna be spanked with every implement in the house”, I said right out the midnight blue that matched her shorts. The white crisscross stitch at the seam had disappeared into the valley that separates her delectable roundness.

“Uh-Uhhhhh”, came her sing-song protest. “Why?!!” She snapped to attention and turned to face me.
“Because those boy shorts look too damn good on you girl. And besides, you need it.”

Believe it or not, being the “beast” that I am, it’d been over a week since SugarAnne had felt the sting of a paddle. That’s because she’d been a real good girl (“I’m always a real good girl” she would say); and partly because the pain in her hips had prevented me from rewarding her with the “slap and tickle” she deserved. But now she was up and about and going out.

“I DON'T need it!” She spat. Riiiiiight, like she’d admit it if she did.
“Yeah y’do” I grabbed her arm, pulled her to me and let my free hand slip down and around. I gave her ass a firm squeeze and then let my fingers search for the lost stitching between the mounds of her maturity.

She pulled away and leaned over the dresser fishing for something or other. I could see her look at me in the mirror. But I was focused on the candy wrapping. Voltage shot through me that would increase the electric bill. She would pay. I stepped up, gripped her hips in my hands and pulled her to me. Already dressed for the gym I pumped her like a junk yard dog humping. (Hey, what’s a “crack” addict to do?!)

But this would not be the moment. She had already planned “girlfriend” time over our regular Saturday morning gym excursion. (Hey, what are ya gonna do? She’s impetuous like that. It’s part of her charm). She wiggled her treasure into a snug pair of form-fitting jeans. (Shit! I hate it when the candy gets double-wrapped when I’m hungry for a piece).

If I didn’t know any better, methinks she dragged her feet in coming home. She came lugging her “looking good in those tight ass jeans” behind home some 6 ½ hours later talking about, “I feel like taking a nap.”

“Uhhh….no. First I want you to collect every implement you can think of” I commanded, “And line them up on the coffee table here.” She retrieved what she conveeeeeniently “remembered”: the ”tickler” (our very first paddle that does just that: tickles), the “weapon of ass destruction” (our most often used paddle), the unnamed paddle ball paddle I absconded from Best Buy’s promotion of Kodak products, and the “heatstroke” (a short handle bath brush).

I could see her memory was short so I retrieved “Ephipany” (a heavy dog leash made of synthetic cloth), the loopy Johnny (the “majority whip”?) and a just discovered hair brush with grooves on the “love side”. She immediately deemed the hairbrush “un-implementable”.

I faked adamancy on using the loopy. But she cried “RED!” (our safe word) so loud I’m sure people outside stopped, turned around, looked up and wondered where that echo came from. I tossed the loopy away (after all, this was “slap and tickle”). But that opened the avenue for every other implement.

Savoring my own anticipation I started candy rapping in the living room where I slow-cooked her bottom over those tight assed jeans. She wriggled. In the den I peeled back that top wrapper, turned up the heat and “roasted her rump” over those “violating” boy shorts. She jiggled. Next I peeled back those shorts and “fried her baloney” (the bath brush was featured). It did not tickle. Perhaps she cried. I don’t think so.

In the bedroom it was much less spanking and more or less thanking. I wanted this to be different than our usual late Saturday morning fornicatori-Olympics. And it was. I set the mood by cranking up a pre-arranged rhythm and blues love songs list from “back in the day” as they say. And after giving her a long oily, full body massage and getting swept up in the music, we made love; long, good, warm and tender love.

When we were done and lying there wonderfully spent and physically exhausted, she turned to me with mock irritation and said “Are ya happy now?!” Still sassy, it was clear that it was she who was happy.

16 comments:

  1. Wowzee
    Boy B'Man you can sure paint a picture. Sounds like a good time.
    SugarAnne must be beaming from the compliments you just gave out.
    I know I would be.
    Sounds like you're a lucky man.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what I mean!!! Here it is again the "perfect" world of BMan and SugarAnne!!!! Boy do those of us with distractions get jealous!!!!
    No FAIR!!! I am sending you a few kids and a couple of pets just so you can appreciate how the other half has to live!!! (that would be vicariously through our dreams!)

    Great post BMan....sounds like you both had a spanking good time....pardon the pun!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so many implements just for slap and tickle!!!!
    to SugarAnne... Are you happy now? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy: She just luuuuuvs the compliments. But she makes it easy to give them. And yes, that makes me lucky. 'Preciate the comment.

    Janet: Oh my...smells like someone is pouty with envy? Maybe it's me that's envious. Because I would love a few kids and some pets around. You see, all of this spanking and loving, and loving and spanking, and spanking and loving, at any time we want, at any time of day, whenever we have the unction, when the spirit moves us, well, it's quite a frickin' burden Janet. You don't want this. Girl you don't want this. ;)

    Alujna: Yes so many. I was gentle. She was happy. Always nice to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. B'Man - Great post! Perhaps this will become a weekly thing? ;)

    -RW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Grace. 'Preciate.

    RW: A weekly thing? Hmm...perhaps. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post B'Man. I think what I loved most is that how much you love SugarAnne and just find her wonderfully attractive both in mind and body comes through in your exquisite choice of words.

    I'm glad you guys had a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like SA got pretty much just what she needed :) And no, we most certainly will not admit it when we need a spanking, lol. I do believe that one would fall under "blasphemy" in the submissive wives' club handbook. It just isn't done. Just playin. We do sometimes admit it, but it isn't common or likely. I do kind of appreciate when J recognizes this 'need' of mine and "takes care of business" in ways that make me feel beyond loved and cherished. Sounds like you've got this thing down to a science...not bad for a newbie! Lol.
    Give Sugar my best. She's had a rough time lately and I do hope she's feeling better. I'm a little less worried after reading your post :)

    Jenn

    (Btw, I'm not sure but I may have fixed the sign -in issue with my blog. I tried anyways.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. B'Man I sure do love a man who loves his work! Seems you did a great job!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow babyman I really liked this post. Sounds totally like fun and seems very romantic to be sure. Cheers, Galway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emilie: Thanks. We had a wuuuuuunnnderful time together.

    Thanks Raven. Good to see you.

    Jenn: I don't think I'll ever get it down to a science. But the effort will be there and that counts for something. Thanks for your concern for Sugar. And thanks for the comment.

    PK: It's easy to love one's work when it's fun like this one. Thanks for the comment PK!

    Galwaygiirl: Thanks Galway. This was both fun and romantic (and exhausting). The exhausting part was the best! Glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwwwwwwww, I promise you my eyes are blue. Tis the rest of me that is a brilliant shade of GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. B'Man,
    This sounded very "magical," as I like to call it. Glad it worked out so well for you!

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kady: Somewhere in there your "Almost Heaven" post came to mind and was a bit of an inspiration. So count yourself a contributor to "magical". Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff