Thursday, July 15, 2010

Are Lessons Learned Like Bridges Burned?

I could feel her nervousness and worry the moment I walked through the door.

“Hello”. Her greeting was soft and submissive.

I liked that. It was comfortable for me, like a cool pillow on a warm night. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to rest my head. I was due across town in a couple of hours. Besides, I can never really stand to see her pre-spank misery for too long. She had already stewed in that crock pot of anticipaton for over 3 hours.

As instructed on the phone she had compliantly “girled up”. She went with my favorite hairstyle of late: a loose curled ‘fro sorta thing with a headband that pulls her hair back to present all of the pretty in her face. She added a solid blue shell-like blouse to match the headband. And a light blue floral print skirt, that sways when she sashays. Her skin was aglow with a fresh coat of oil-based lotion. I like the shine. Very pretty. I mean, a big part of me don’t wanna spank someone so pretty. But the other part of me wants to give someone a pretty good spanking.

“Let’s take care of this now. Get the paddle and the bath brush." There’s a purpose in my voice that peeks over the edge of matter of fact.

With little reluctance, a small amount of planning and a tinge of fantasy (I confess, I just might be getting the hang of "this thing we do"), I put my adorable wife into punishment position. I placed a dining room chair sideways next to the sofa in the den. “What’s the hell are you doing?!” She's still SugarAnne. Isn’t she charming? I think sarcastically.

The den is where this type of iniquity (as she just might call it) takes place in our home. “I’m constructing a spanking station." I patted the chair with the paddle. "Kneel on the chair." She hesitated but, not wanting the situation to go from bad to worse, she complied. I made her fold herself over the arm of the sofa where I had mercifully (I'm just that sweet) placed a pillow to soften the rub on her mid-section. Her head rested on the seat cushion of the sofa just a tad below the level of her knees. This caused a high rise to her behind - a vulnerable and ready target for my "ass-crackin" assault. It was quite a position – if I must say so myself. I’m thinking about calling it “the bend and slap”.

Why? Why why, why? For what reason is SugarAnne getting her “bubble popped” again you might ask? Phonecalls, Workouts and Lies, that's why.

I pulled up the big leather chair from the desk. I bent down low as I sat to bring my eyes level to look into hers. The heat of my glare – like a high watt bulb – forced her head to turn away from me. “Look at me!"  I demanded.

Locked in, a stern but controlled interrogative tirade began:
“You went to the gym when I expressly told you not to didn’t you?!”
“You know I told you not to go for your own good, right?!”
“You should’ve called me and asked about it before going, shouldn’t you have?!”

Quivers of trepidatious regret became her affirmative responses. I continued:

“You’re supposed to contact me everyday between 11:00 and 2:00 right?”
“You had time to chat with online friends though didn’t you?" She froze. "Didn't you?!”
A near imperceptible quivering nod confirmed my aggravated suspicions.

“You had just two more days of that rule and you would’ve been scot free right?”
“Now you’re extended until the end of July!” I pointed a finger to emphasis the edict.

Then I said, “You’re lucky, SugarAnne”. She knows better than to be duped by the word “lucky”. She’s pretty much knows she won’t be pulling one of her neo-Houdini escape acts this time. “You’re lucky because that little going to the gym against instruction act gets you a little bit extra. Consider it the warm up you would not have otherwise received.” I snicker inside myself.

I lifted the hem of her pretty skirt and gravity inhaled it. It landed perfectly on the small of her back. Her "virgy whites", made taut by the flare of her ass in this position, appear laminated onto her roundness.  When I “delaminated” her I exposed a world of beauty. Booty. Considering my previous post this ain’t bad…not bad at’tall. I can't help salivating - or bending down to steal a very personal predatory kiss.

At two strokes for every minute beyond 2 o’clock, she had earned the full weight of 26 strokes with the dreaded and feared bath brush I call “Heatstroke”. The so-called “warm up” with the paddle, the “Weapon of Ass Destruction”, wouldn’t be easy either. She writhed and squiggled and squirmed and jiggled. At one point I had to “Captain Morgan” her by putting my foot on the chair to keep her from kicking her heels to protect her bottom.

Ah! She took it like a champ though. Nah...no she didn't. SugarAnne never takes her punishments like a champ.
She still working on the spanking dignity and grace she so admires and desires to attain. If this lapse in conduct isn't nullified she'll get more practice at it before the end of the month.

13 comments:

  1. Ok...BabyMan and SugarAnne, I have a question, and I am going to leave the same comment on both blogs. Please don't think I am being smart or critical. Truly I am not. I am thinking back to our 1st yr of Dd and realizing that the things I got punished for fell into 2 categories, Some things I needed to learn to be more aware of, and there were a few, but not many repeats, Other times I just needed to test my husband's resolve or to feel the boundaries. When I was insecure or feeling low, sometimes I needed to feel his dominance.

    So are you guys like us? I am wondering...why does this keep happening over the same or similar issues? I guess I am remembering that it became very clear very quickly in our home that Grant was seriously disappointed if he had to call me on the same issue time and again. He would be so disappointed and that was a big deterrent in itself. Now there are some things, like temper that are always going to come up now and again. But disobedience, in my mind, is a very different thing, I figured out pretty quickly that either 1. I would get caught or 2. I would feel guilty and confess. Neither option pointed to disobeying a direct order being a good idea. SA, you're a pretty smart cookie...so I am wondering what do YOU think is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed how you just fit this in, like it was an item on a "to do" list, on a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara:
    Are we like you guys? I hope so.

    Before TTWD I would characterize myself as prone to being very seriously disappointed when these things happened. Especially the phone issue! It has always been a sticking point with me. Back then I had no way to express my disappointment as it would potentially trigger an episode of depression. So I would just bottle it up inside of me and quietly boil in resentment. Bad effect on love. Now that I have a way to express it, I don’t get nearly as disappointed as I used to. I simply execute. TTWD, if bottled, would be sold as “Resentment B-Gone” or “Guilt B-Gone”. That’s what it does for us here.

    I was quite shocked that Sugar went to the gym though. She’s just not prone to this type of outright and blatant disobedience. But since our TTWD relationship has been more of a “do this, do that” task oriented type of thing, we haven’t quite navigated the rocky waters of “don’t do this and don’t do that”. I think we’re in that process through this situation.

    I don’t think she’s testing my boundaries on either of these issues. On the gym thing, I believe she would’ve eventually confessed. I just happen to ask. But on the phone thing, I frankly believe that she just gets distracted and engrossed in what’s she’s doing and time slips away. She didn’t get the multi-task gene that a lot of women seem to have.

    Thanks for the question. I don’t think you’re being smart or critical. But I do have the sensation that the question comes from a guru of sorts and as such requires to be answered.

    Serenity:
    It was a very busy day. But I’ll always make time to show my wife how much I love her. It's easy to fit that in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear BabyMan,

    I prefer not think of D's thoughts. Sharing your perspectives on SA's behavior help me have empathy for him given that SA & I share themes of disobedience. I am glad you create within her the knowlege that she is so important to you that you can't not make time to address stubborn behavior (please don't read this SA! or just assume I'm projecting like hell OK?!) For me too the fighting the body is a pride thing based on being capable of moving through the most difficult situations physcial and emotional. D's humbling me (at least today... ) helps me grasp some humility.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KayLynn:
    I am pleased to be a purveyor of empathy in you toward D. Tell him it's okay to send money (we're a 501c3 y'know) ;)

    I suspect that disobedience has a way of advancing TTWD. BUT - only if the complementary "addressing stubborn behavior" is applied with loving immediacy. I can do that. Thanks for the tip (psst...are you a 501c3? I'll send money) ;)

    The whole body thing has always been quite a challenge for us. It's more than pride. I know she needs to push herself to feel alive. Do you think she felt alive during her punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  6. um...I think there's a whole different component to pushing yourself in a punishment to submit and not think "things*". The polar opposite of realizing you're incapable of catching your breath..... to fighting that battle within yourself to be strong to the female warrior within - prove yourself to yourself (solely and only... it is a lonely world). It is quite hard to grasp being loved 'just because' - and this despite all great Christian teachings. Nope no nonprofit here. I'm my own Cost Center says D! *Never to be disclosed btw (just know we are thinking it - that's the biggest threat I got LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  7. "It is quite hard to grasp being loved 'just because' - and this despite all great Christian teachings."

    Just happen to be listening to a timely and appropriate Ambrosia when your comment came through.

    "There's a new sun arisin'
    I can see a new horizon
    That will keep me realizin'
    [She's] the biggest part of me"

    It's not "just because", it's because...

    "She's the biggest part of me"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw BabyMan don't hold out on her about the theme park, i know i'm butting in (you can just kick me out) but you know just a few hours a year is ok...
    but sugaranne the gym seriously??! is it because you already got the spanking for the 9 pounds? i'm asking 'cause you just got another one now!
    and i think she didn't call because she subconsciously (not purposely) felt guilty about going to the gym, so she put it off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alujna:

    "Subconscious" or "sub's" conscious disobedience? At any rate, she's been freed of her guilt.

    Nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, I really hope Davey doesn't find this post! That position sounds NOT FUN! An' I'M not DOIN it!!!!!
    I would like to say, in SugarAnnes defence, the position and implements you describe would make even the most stoic and stubborn of us unable to accept the spanking in a dignified and graceful way!!!
    However, I agree, (sorry, SugarAnne) it was a well deserved punishment.
    Hugs to you both, its lovely how your love and respect for each other shines through.... xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Daisychain:

    Yes, that position is no fun. But you ladies have the easy part. Imagine having to be the one to have to have her get into the position? It ain't easy being HoH. ;)

    Thanks for the coment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I figure a woman might have a hard time being graceful and dignified when she's sticking out her bare backside to be busted. But I know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Mick:

    Agreed: dignity and grace under the circumstances must be difficult. But part of my sacrifice is giving her the practice.

    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff