Monday, October 26, 2009

Watch Out for Falling Rocks!

Even though my SugarAnne inspired our foray into this “spanking thing” (I have not yet decided which of the many terms resonates with me), I have probably spent more time thinking about it over the past few days (year?) than she has. I have spent the weekend voraciously consuming “How to Give a Spanking”, by Vivian (Variant Books). I found the book to be very informative, incredibly easy to understand and equally stimulating. By last night I was pretty pumped about our new life and the loving benefits it would bring.

When I bid my SugarAnne to take a position over my knee (quite spontaneously as it is “that time of the month”) I was inspired with technicolor fantasies, filled with newfound knowledge, and zealous to fulfill her needs. As Samuel L. Jackson’s “Shaft” would say: “It’s my duty to please that booty!” But I probably messed it all up last night. I should’ve waited until the “right time of the month”. But what’s a man supposed to do? She was running around in those delightfully delectable panties with the little hole on the lower right cheek. She knows I love her in panties. She WAS teasing me, wasn't she?

The spanking was too hard. At least that’s what she said this morning. I think she means it. She said I hit her threshold. But she has two safe words: “YELLOW” for “Uhhhhh, take it easy pal!” She had forgotten all about “yellow”. And she has “RED” for “Whoa, stop right now buddy!” She didn’t use her safe words though. What’s up with that?! We had established them a couple of years ago when we first waded into the erotic waters this “spanking thing”. And furthermore they came up generically on Saturday.

There was the seemingly playful resistance of a pillow attack in the middle of the proceedings. It wasn’t really the middle. It was actually the end. It was over. I was moving to put a period on that paragraph. But that sudden pillow attack created a comma. The present moment seem to call for a double portion – and that’s what she got. In retrospect, what I got was confusion. Oy.

If you hang around this blog for any length of time (read: a veiled promise to post consistently), it will become abundantly clear that I may be able to dance (a little) but I’m all thumbs (to mix metaphors) when it comes to this spanking thing. And I say that as a caveat for anyone who would care (dare?) to follow in my footsteps based on what’s written on these pages.

If you’re following me up this spanking mountain you best look out below. I’m compelled to pass on to you what Mick passed on to me: “Watch out for the rocks!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff