Wednesday, December 8, 2010

“’Tweed’le Need? ‘Tweed’le Duh!”



Not "tweed"
 What is “tweed”? No, it’s not a professorial sport coat with patches on the elbows. Or a punky little frock that I’d love to jack up in order to “melt her Mounds” (much to my Almonds' Joy). Nope. “Tweed” is short in our house for “this thing we do” or TTWD. Both of which have just too many syllables for someone who is as verbally efficient as myself to say again and again. So when we comb the blogs in the neighborhood together (as has become a morning ritual of late), rather than say “this thing we do” – or the even more syllabically burdened TTWD - we’ve shortened it verbally to, simply, “tweed”.

SugarAnne thinks I’m a bit crazy. She says that every time she turns around I’m “threatening” to spank her. She says I need “tweed”. But she says it more accusatorily, as in, “Not me, but “YOU! YOU'RE the one that needs ‘tweed’”!

I tell her, “I’m not 'threatening' you. I’m just ‘infoorrrrming’ you”. And frankly, “informing” her has been more than enough to keep her on the right track and out of trouble. But that brings an interesting development in yours truly as a result. B’Man needs to spank - and spank well.

To some of you this would come as no surprise. It has been apparent for some time. After all, I am BabyMan – he of “have paddle will travel” fame; he who is “quick to spank and slow to listen”; he whom anyone but Clutch Cargo might ascribe the name “Paddle-foot”. For you it’s easy to see: “'Tweed’le need BabyMan? Hmmpf...uhh…'tweed’le duh BabyMan”

Wasn’t I just helping her out – helping us out when we started “tweed”? Wasn’t I just assisting in getting her life in order? Wasn’t I just being the strong and dutiful husband who does what it takes to bring order to our lives so that we could have the liberty to love, and the emotional freedom to pursue our brand happiness? Wasn’t I? I mean – I was, WASN’T I?

Funny, the season and the weather normally call for “tweed”, but she’s running around here as happy as the hell as she can be right now! And I’m not wishing any less upon her. I’m simply noting that I’m not getting to wear “tweed” as often as I like (need?). Perhaps the emotional funk I’ve been experiencing the past couple of weeks is an indication that I ain’t been getting m’spank on sufficiently. I don't know.


"Tweed"
 I mean, there’s been those pet peeve patty-pat-pats with the wooden spoon here and there. And a "slap and tickle" recently. But there hasn’t been a “get your ass over here now, paddle popping, booty stinging, tear inducing, 'Now get your tail in that bedroom and gimme some of that thang'”, spanking in a while.

Hm…I’m probably doing all this “threateni- er, I mean "infoorrrrming” because I ain’t getting the full extent of my necessary spank on. And, come to think of it, if "threateni- er, uh, I mean, if "infoorrrming" her is working so well, can she be a true, blood running through the veins, spanko? I don't know. But if she ain't, some kinda sacrifice will have to be made! 

Ah...it’s probably easier for you than for me to see. So let me just say it for y'all,

’Tweed’le need B’Man? Hmmmpf...uhh...‘Tweed’le duh B'Man!”

22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....I just can't get enough of your posts! They crack me up so hard! I think the "need" has become more yours... ;-) And I think Leo is on the same track..... It's all good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B'Man...

    I've heard rumors of a trial? what on earth is going on here? Awwww, let the poor girl keep her spanko card, even if she HAS been behaving herself. I mean, that IS a good thing, is it not? ;)
    Kudos to your woman. I wish I were even HALF as well behaved as she, lol. J definitely gets his full serving of "tweed" on a regular basis, but only because I happen to be chronically mischievous.

    Good luck with your..err...issues.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. o B'MAN u are soo funny!!! i think you need tweed lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy: What a delightful comment! Perhaps you're right about my need. I hope you're willing to make the "sacrifices" (ha-ha) that may be necessary as Leo starts to face his "challenge" with need. Thanks for the comment Judy.

    Jenn: Huh? A trial? Oh...you must be a part of the tainted jury pool. No doubt a strategy of the defense.
    Yes behaving is a good thing. B'Man is not looking for a brat my any stretch of anyone's imagination. Glad to hear from you as always.

    daisy christain: Thanks sweetie. It's good to laugh. I'm glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babyman,

    Now I'm never going to be able to see a man in a tweed jacket without giggling and thinking quite improper thoughts.

    serenity

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, in a less colorful way, I was thinking just the same things. Lynda has been so good, she hasn't needed a spanking and I'm confronted again with the fact that I am a dyed in the wool spanko. I really enjoy my work. I don't want to find myself hoping she'll make a mistake--that's a little more warped than I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Babyman,

    Tweed, you come up with such clever ways to say something. You have such a great sense of humor and they show thru your posts. I agree with lovedandled. Kudos to sugaranne.... She is definitely on the right track, you may just not get your "get your ass over her now, paddle popping, booty stinging, tear inducing, 'Now get your tail in that bedroom and gimme some of that thang'”, spanking in a while." anytime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Serenity: Be sure not to make the wearers of tweed jackets self-concious when you giggle. Tweed is quite fashionable in my opinion. Thanks for commenting.

    Mick: You're more like a dyed in the "tweed" spanko (thanks for the set up). And I'm with you, I definitely want keep my "warp factors" at a manageable speed. Thanks.

    Anonymous: Thank you. Yes, Sugar has been fantastic and I really do appreciate all that has happened in her AND for us through "tweed". But that does not - I repeat - does not preclude the aforementioned spanking. I could actually happen "anytime soon". Thank you for de-lurking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a crackup BabyMan, thanks for the laugh as always!! Big smile for you, Galway

    ReplyDelete
  10. B'Man - Tweed? Seriously? What a cool way to pronounce TTWD! Now every time I see it on a blog/website/etc I'm going to read it as "tweed." All thanks to you! I think that's a good thing, lol. Oh, and I'm with Jenn - let the lady keep her spanko card! We all know you enjoy spanking SA, but don't take her spanko card away just 'cause she's not doing anything to earn a spanking! As for your own dilemma, I guess you'll just have to find an excuse to fulfill that need, now, won't you (sorry, SA!)? ;) Thanks for posting this.

    -RW

    ReplyDelete
  11. TWEED..... it's woven through and through; Tweed, TWWD, what's the difference, as long as it's all RED? Yep, definitely MORE YOUR NEED that hers!

    I see that fabric evolving over here too. Just last night he comes to me w/ huge smile on his face, cape waving in the wind, "don't you need me to spank you tonight?" His countenance fell as I shook my head in the negative. TWWD. You spankomen, gotta lov em!

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  12. G-jerl! (smiling back). Thanks a bunch!

    RDubs: I see the long arm of the defense team has made you a part of the tainted jury pool. But don't think that precludes you from being subpoened! (A hostile witness to the prosecution no doubt).
    And I WILL find a way without benefit of her disobedience of course. Thanks for your loyalty (on commenting, that is).

    KD: After the fabric is fully woven, a shake of the head in the negative might just be wind beneath your Superman's "tweed" cape.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm suspicious this is the reason "maintenance"spankings were invented!!!!

    HAHAHAHA, you have a very real talent for writing. xxxxxxxxxxxxx God bless you both xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Daisychain: Your suspicion is poignant and has to be seriously considered. Thanks for the "lightbulb" reminder, the writing compliment and your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. B'Man.. this was a great post and I can totally relate to you, but I'm on the opposide side of this "need"! I need to be spanked often..my hubby is trying to be the "spanko" I need him to be, he is great, and I adore him. But its hard to convince him I "need" the hard, long, tear educing type of spanking more often... I find myself trying to be naughty! Sigh.

    Happy Spanking!

    ~Audra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Audra...welcome to the blog! (Or at least I think this is your first comment here).

    If your need to receive is like my need to give I understand you trying to be naughty. But I would definitely recommend against it. It just complicates things. Just let him grow. Above all else you want him to be himself.

    Thanks for commenting. I've seen you around. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  17. B-man, no blog yet... Just love reading yours and a few others! Thanks for the welcome! You all are very sweet, and real!!! Yeah... I'm learning to just ask for a hard spanking before actually "needing" one... Saves us much less drama and turmoil!!!! I think my husband is doing great we are both learning and growing everyday!

    ~Audra

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tammy has given me our fair share of tweed as of late. Although I wouldn't have it any other way. Great post. Enjoyed.
    -Jake-

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jake: That's good of Tammy and...hm...lucky? for you. I'm not really rooting for a trip up, but I'm sure we'll catch up to my need sooner or later. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey...Ok finally got permission to start a blog... after much begging... my husband caved, of course many rules came with it, but hey I'll take what i can get!!! Wahoo!!!!!! Just thought I'd let you know since you asked... and now I actually have one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. B'Man, just catching up here. GREAT post, on many levels, and yeah, it IS a problem...once you get it together...THEN what? No one likes or wants a big P...EVER....and yet...

    I have no answers. Let me know if you come up with something good!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sara: I was secretly counting on you to come up with something good. I think if you and Grant haven't solved this, it isn't solveable. Oh well. Thanks for catching up.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff