Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Sick And Tired...Very Tired"


We’ve been sick. The flu. Both of us. At the same time. This is the first time that’s ever happened because I don’t get sick that often. After spending the New Year’s holiday and long weekend holed up inside, in bed, in misery, I hit the floor running on Monday morning.
I put in a full day at work and guided a Bible study at night. Tuesday carbon copied Monday with an evening sermon in place of the Bible study. Finally I was back home. Tired - productively tired. But feeling okay.

Even though it was late SugarAnne was still awake when I got home. She’d had a pretty productive day too. Despite skirmishing with a lingering cough (partly from not smoking), and some sluggishness, she managed to make it to the gym as well as complete some other outside tasks. After being inside for nearly 5 days her outside production had her feeling pretty good too. We chatted a bit, she leaning on the kitchen county, me standing beside her. It was clear that we had missed each other in our “misery loves company” misery.

I abort a sweeping glimpse of the room as I’m captured by our reflection in the window. We are superimposed onto the dimly lit beach outside. The crests of small waves rolling toward the shore offer inspiration as I watched me gently roll Sugar’s shorts down to just below the roundness of her beauty. Waves gently collapsing against the shore provide the rhythm of a few NOT so gentle “pat pats” on her booty.

She mentioned the possibility of people on the beach watching us. I found this funny. Not funny haha – but an odd peculiar kind of funny. Because when Sugar is running around the house naked and I’m genuinely concerned about people outside seeing her, she says, “Ain’t nobody out there”. Which by the way, I consider a complete disregard for the fact that there are just two of us in HERE, and, six BILLION people out THERE!

“Ain’t nobody out there”, I say as the next wave crashing against the shore lifts her up onto her toes. “Ow-WAH!”, she squeals. In that moment we are both reminded of what we’ve been missing for the past miserable week: the closeness; the passion; the sex; and – the spanking of that fine ass ass! I muster up a mock complaint or two (too tired to mention the "legitimate" ones) in an attempt to add bit of spark to my spank. But I end up petering out. Not tonight. I thought the whole flu thing was over and done with. It’s not.

We crash with the thought that tomorrow is the day we’ll both feel well enough to resume a normal life.

2 comments:

  1. Nice try though! :) Glad you're almost well again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I'm a champion for effort. Unfortunately we have been alternating relapse days. First me. I relapse pretty hard for a day. Then she. And she's feeling pretty crappy at the moment. Hopefully this will be the last weekend of this miserableness. Thanks Sara.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff