Thursday, February 11, 2010

"These Hands"

We're on the way to Jamaica. Leaving for the airport in a couple of hours. This is our first vacation since we started "this thing we do". I was gonna take this paddle: the "weapon of ass destruction". It is my most used implement. But I became a bit anxious about the loud thwacking sounds it makes. And the loud shrieking sounds SHE makes when it strikes pay dirt. So I decided against it. Then the thought that it might perceived as a "sex toy" at customs was also introduced and that sealed the deal. No implements on this trip - except for "these hands".

Yep, "these hands", just like Barney Fife's, "are registered deadly weapons". I just might reach into your chest and snatch your heart out so fast you'll see the last beat before your lifeless body falls prostrate to the floor.

Watch out Jamaica, I'm packing "these hands" in case I'm forced to defend the honor of my SugarAnne.

"These hands" here are my lifting hands to be used to hold SugarAnne high. A loving look in the gym, a lustful glance at the pool, a showing her off on the ballroom dance floor, a pet on her arm here and there. And a pat on her bottom too.  A thousand people will wonder, "He acts like there's no one else here when he's with her. "These hands" will be used quite a bit.
 
 

These hands" are my praying hands. As always, I'm also packing these for the trip. These are my thanking hands.
Thanking God for the phoenix bird resurrection effect that "this thing we do" has had on our relationship over the past few months.  They are asking hands too. I'll be asking that it would continue and that we would continue to grow.

"With these hands I can offer so much,
With these hands, I can create,
And with these hands, I can offer my love,
I can do beautiful things with these hands!" 

I will hold her heart in "these hands".
She's "in good hands" with "these hands".

No implements on this trip. Just "these hands". So I guess I will also have to spank that ass - with just "these hands". The shrieking? I'll just playfully hold her head in the pillow with "these hands" to muffle the sound.

"These hands".

3 comments:

  1. Man, you write beautiful stuff! Have a great time in Jamaica! When we are in a hotel (or bed & breakfast), Henry and I have spanking fun anyway. He says he doesn't care a (insert animal name and synonym for rear end) what anyone thinks!
    Have a blissful time!
    Elysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time you two. What an awesome vacation! I'm sure your hands will be used for all you wrote and so much more!!! ENJOY your time together especially with this being your first vacation since finding your new love and life together.
    Just one word of advice Babyman....
    If you are going to hold her head in the pillow, Uh make sure she can breathe!!!! LOL
    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I too wish you a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, comments, witticisms, funny stuff